Enjoy the Lands of Verdi
Enjoy the lands of Verdi
Shopping, culture and traditions in the land of Giuseppe Verdi: learn more about the native land of the famous musician, enjoy your crazy shopping at Fidenza Village and discover the tasty local food of Emilia.
DURATION: 2 Days / 1 Night
PARTECIPANTS: 2 persons
Arrival at Fidenza Village, one of the best shopping outlets in Italy. At the Welcome Point you will receive your “welcome kit”, which includes:
• VIP Card: get an additional 10% discount for your shopping;
• “Hands Free Shopping”: a special service, which gives you the opportunity to leave your bags in every boutique, to do your shopping freely. At the end of the day, you will get all your bags back;
• Welcome coffee/tea at “The Concierge”;
Time at leisure for shopping.
Departure to Polesine Parmense.
Accommodation at “Antica Corte Pallavicina” Relais de charme.
Welcome aperitif and dinner with tasting menu “Il territorio com’è e come era”, accompanied by a selection of wines proposed by the sommelier of the Star Restaurant “Antica Corte Pallavicina”*.
Breakfast at the Relais.
Guided tour at the Castle of the Marquises Pallavicino of Scipione and at the aging cellars of Culatello di Zibello D.O.P. and Parmesan cheese.
Private transfer to the places of Giuseppe Verdi.
English guided tour of Busseto, of the Museum “Casa Barezzi” and the Verdi Theatre.
Later, you will visit Villa Verdi in Sant’Agata.
Lunch at a typical “osteria” in Roncole Verdi with a great tasting of local cold cuts, homemade desserts and traditional red wines.
Departure to Fidenza. End of our services.
• Accommodation and breakfast
• Tickets for Casa Barezzi Museum (Busseto) and Villa Sant’Agata Verdi*(Villanova sull’Arda)
• Dinner at the Star Restaurant ″Antica Corte Pallavicina″ with tasting menu and wine degustation
• Visit of the Castle of the Marquises Pallavicino in Scipione and of the aging cellars of Culatello di Zibello DPO and Parmesan cheese
• Fidenza Village Welcome Kit*
• Lunch at the osteria of Roncole Verdi with a great tasting of local cold cuts, homemade desserts, water and red wines included
• Private transfers (optional)
Price with private transfer: from € 541,00/per person
Price without private transfer: from € 391,00/per person
Availability on request
Opportunity to have dinner in Busseto and enjoy a cooking class at Antica Corte Pallavicina: you will learn the culinary traditions of homemade pasta (tortellini, gnocchi and risotto). Afterwards, you will taste these local dishes prepared by yourself at “Hosteria del Maiale”, combined with local wines.
Tel: +39 393 8762745