OUR TOP TIPS FOR INTERVIEW SUCCESS
1. First impressions matter! Make sure you arrive on time for the interview and are dressed appropriately
2. Make sure both your CV and cover letter are carefully drafted and proofread; they are your passport to the world of The Bicester Village Shopping Collection.
3. Think about your motivation, the reasons why you would like to work in the Fidenza Village Management Team or in one of the Village’s boutiques.
4. Get ready for the interview; for example, you can have a look at our corporate website and the Fidenza Village social networks. Read articles and interviews to get to know the latest news about us!
5. How would you best describe yourself? What are your strengths and areas for development? What is your dream job?
6. Most importantly – smile, have fun and enjoy the interview experience, no matter the outcome.